I wanted to give everyone a quick update and let you know where we stand. Starting June 5th, we will adopt the following rules and regulations at Manor Valley Golf Course:
- All players must continue to have a tee time prior to arriving at the course. Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time. You can call the Pro Shop at 724-744-4242, Ext. 10
- Upon arrival, you will continue to pay for GOLF at the Pro Shop window. Note: You will not need to enter the Clubhouse to pay for Golf. While we prefer credit/debit, we will accept cash as well. As you come up the side by #1 Tee, please observe the “X”’s on the driveway. If someone is in line to pay for golf, please stand according to Social Distancing guidelines.
- Per Governor Wolf, we are permitted two players to share a golf cart.
- All flagsticks must always stay in the hole. We have flipped the cups upside down so the ball will not go the entire way down.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers. We ask that you smooth the sand with your shoe or club after use.
- No Ball Washers and/or Trash Cans will be on the course.
- We ask that you please throw away all trash from your cart at the conclusion of your round.
- All carts will be washed and disinfected after EVERY round.
- The Bar and Restaurant will be open at 50% Capacity, which should not be an issue to come in and dine at any time. We will have a Full Bar available, along with a Lunch and Dinner Menu.
- a. We "suggest" a mask or face covering to enter the clubhouse.
- Restrooms will be available in the Clubhouse and will be sanitized frequently.
- Just a friendly reminder…NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR ALCOHOL is permitted on the premises.
Finally, please understand that we are doing everything in our power to make this as enjoyable as possible. However, we all need to continue to do our part to keep the game and our loved ones safe.
NOTE: All tee times need to be made by calling the pro shop at (724) 744-4242